Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by COFFMAN Steven <SC...@CBSINC.com> on 2000/10/19 19:38:13 UTC

Text decoration: Underline

I committed this fix, but the commit mailer seems to be dead (or I've messed
up my mail filters).

That means we can do underlining in PDFs now. I also added Christian's
textdeko.fo file as one of the examples, and cleaned up the runtests'
build.xml so all the files can now have reference ones built.
-STeve