Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Sumit Gaur <su...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/01 11:45:16 UTC

Re: Jclouds Performance test for SWIFT Blobstore apis

Hi all,
Is it ok to do (PUT GET DEL) in a same transaction for jclouds + SWIFT
combo. Do jclouds also explore threads for the requests in jclouds queue ?
is there a possibility that PUT GET DEL in a single client thread could
jumble up during load condition ?

Thanks
sumit