Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Stevo Slavić <ss...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/01 16:42:45 UTC

Source of after_start and stop LifecycleEvent

Hello Tomcat users,

Does anyone know has it been changed after Apache Tomcat 6.0.13 that
source of LifecycleEvent of "after_start" and "stop" type is
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine instead of
org.apache.catalina.Server?

I'm experiencing issues with JBoss mod_cluster:
http://community.jboss.org/thread/167432

Its LifecycleListener,
http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/mod_cluster/trunk/src/main/java/org/jboss/modcluster/catalina/ModClusterListener.java
expects source of after_start and stop event to be
org.apache.catalina.Server but when debugging I see that it's
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine.

Regards,
Stevo.

Re: Source of after_start and stop LifecycleEvent

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.

Re: Source of after_start and stop LifecycleEvent

Posted by Stevo Slavić <ss...@gmail.com>.
Pardon, it's StandardService and not StandardEngine that's source of
these events (Apache Tomcat 6.0.32).

Regards,
Stevo.