Posted to bluesky-dev@incubator.apache.org by Ywangchen Ywangchen <gw...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/19 13:01:56 UTC

How to made Qt codes available for Android

As we all kown QT codes can run seveal OS ,such as Windows and linux.And
also Andorid is kind of OS base on linux .But always we write codes for
android using JAVA, so is it possible for us to run QT codes on Android
system? IF possible ,any changes needed?
Someone who knows ,please tell me ,and thanks very much.Thank you all's
attention.

Re: How to made Qt codes available for Android

Posted by xiao liu <li...@gmail.com>.
I think you can ask SamuelKevin, he has some experience about this. Maybe he
can give you some useful suggestion.

--
Xiao Liu@ Bluesky Dev Team XJTU

Re: How to made Qt codes available for Android

Posted by Ywangchen Ywangchen <gw...@gmail.com>.
For that now adays ,android getting more and more popular ,and Qt is also
known as a
platform-independent tool .

Posted by Chen Liu <li...@gmail.com>.
Why do you have this idea?

Posted by 张未展 <zh...@mail.xjtu.edu.cn>.
If time allow, we will do it at the begining of the next spring, and use the
new bluesky system  for the CNGI project. how to fully utilize the work done
by Panjun needs to be considered.

Re: How to made Qt codes available for Android

Posted by 李重重 <li...@gmail.com>.
Maybe sooner or later,we will develop Skyclass on Android
system!

Posted by Ywangchen Ywangchen <gw...@gmail.com>.
So nice u are,really thanks.

Posted by SamuelKevin <lo...@gmail.com>.