Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Bilu Al <al...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/02 22:42:23 UTC

Layer.xml: How to Register new Language in Editor option language context tab

Hello,

Is it possible to register custom language to the language context tab in editor options for: Folding, Formating, Hints etc...

This works fine for CodeTemplates in layer file :
<folder name="Editors">
		<folder name="text">
			<folder name="x-custom">
                                <folder name="CodeTemplates">
                                      <file name="Xxxtemplates.xml" url="/com/xxx/xxx/config/Xxxtemplates.xml"/>
                                 </folder>

But not for FoldManager, not sure to have the right syntax. FoldManagerFactory already implemented:
<folder name="FoldManager">
    <file name="com-xxx-xxx-parser-XXXFoldManagerFactory.instance"/>
</folder>

Re: Layer.xml: How to Register new Language in Editor option language context tab

Posted by Bilu Al <al...@gmail.com>.
where exactly?

Posted by Laszlo Kishalmi <la...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Emilian Bold <em...@gmail.com>.