Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/27 14:45:29 UTC

Performance tuning Wicket[1.5]...

Hi

Im seeing a load on our server.

Tried these settings in wicketapplication:

getPageSettings().setVersionPagesByDefault(false);
getStoreSettings().setInmemoryCacheSize(200);
And in our MainPage:
setVersioned(false);

All of our services are being cached, so it's not the backend thats the
problem.. Im using LDM's everywhere.

Our main page are using ajax to refresh itself. And load
turns linearly bad, until max load on somewhere around 100 sessions.

Memory are not a problem, wicket app uses very little around 100 mb and
server has 4gb. CPU are a AMD opteron 2.2 ghz.

--
Best regards / Med venlig hilsen
Nino Martinez

Re: Performance tuning Wicket[1.5]...

Posted by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com>.
Nope this was just the app taking much resources.. It scales linearly with
number of sessions. Im using ajax on the main page, otherwise I would have
tried to make it stateless.

Posted by Thomas Götz <to...@decoded.de>.
Hm, Java leap second bug?

Posted by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alex Shubert <al...@gmail.com>.
Maybe bottleneck is somewhere else? SQL request maybe? Some eager loading...

--
Best regards
Alexandr

Re: Performance tuning Wicket[1.5]...