Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by phillip rhodes <rh...@yahoo.com> on 2004/10/27 19:17:54 UTC

spindle,can it resolve components located in other projects?

Hi.
I am using components that I have in eclipse "project1" in a different eclipse project "project2".

Spindle is giving me an error "Component 'AddressDisplay' not found in project namespace" when I try to build project2.

During my maven build, I copy these common components into my war file so they are available at runtime.  Is there anyway I can configure spindle to look into this other eclipse project to resolve components?   Is packaging these up as a library my only option?

Thanks!
Tapestry, "Taking re-use to the next level"

Re: spindle,can it resolve components located in other projects?

Posted by Geoff Longman <gl...@gmail.com>.
Hi, this should be directed to the Spindle user list or as a bug report here:

Bugs: http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?atid=459328&group_id=50321&func=browse

Cheers,

Geoff