Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Richard Landon <RL...@youbet.com> on 2000/08/07 21:13:52 UTC

Reporting a BUG in ANT

How do you report a bug in ANT?

There seems to a bug in the source released version of ANT 1.1 related
to expanding $$ to nothing INSTEAD of $. We downloaded the source
and did a bootstrap build and then a complete build. No optional
components were installed or configured.

Re: Reporting a BUG in ANT

Posted by Peter Donald <do...@mad.scientist.com>.
At 12:13  7/8/00 -0700, you wrote
>How do you report a bug in ANT?
>
>There seems to a bug in the source released version of ANT 1.1 related
>to expanding $$ to nothing INSTEAD of $. We downloaded the source
>and did a bootstrap build and then a complete build. No optional
>components were installed or configured.

Well if you look at Conors post it currently works the way it is expected
and you must have an old version. Try sending results of doing a "ant
-version" and platform details ...

Cheers,

Pete