Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by Joe Stein <jo...@stealth.ly> on 2014/08/20 02:58:57 UTC

Compaction Code Path(s)

Hi, can someone point me to an entry point in the code so I can read/follow
what happens with the tablet files during compactions please, thanks!  My
first deep dive into the code, exciting!

 Joe Stein
 Founder, Principal Consultant
 Big Data Open Source Security LLC
 http://www.stealth.ly

Re: Compaction Code Path(s)

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.
You're probably better off looking at the master branch for this, too.
Eric has done a bit of cleanup lately that makes it easier to follow
than 1.5 (and 1.6, I think).

Re: Compaction Code Path(s)

Posted by Christopher <ct...@apache.org>.