Posted to user@hivemind.apache.org by Renat Zubairov <re...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/12 11:18:07 UTC

HiveMind initialization under WebSphere 5.1

Hello all,

Have anyone HiveMind 1.1.1 running under WebSphere 5.1 with J2EE Security ON?
I have some dificulties in configuring was.policy file for that.

--
Best regards,
Renat Zubairov

Re: HiveMind initialization under WebSphere 5.1

Posted by "David J. M. Karlsen" <da...@davidkarlsen.com>.
Renat Zubairov wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Have anyone HiveMind 1.1.1 running under WebSphere 5.1 with J2EE
> Security ON?
> I have some dificulties in configuring was.policy file for that.

It's because of Javassist (or at least the version of Javassist which HM
declares dependant on).

Try upgrading javassist to some of the later versions if it's compatible
- or file a JIRA.

David

--
David J. M. Karlsen - +47 90 68 22 43