Posted to user@struts.apache.org by j alex <st...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/30 08:03:21 UTC

S2 Jasper Reports plugin - exporter parameters

Hi,

In my app, i need to override some Jasper Report exporter parameters'
default only for certain actions. For example, i need to set :

exporter.setParameter(JRHtmlExporterParameter.IS_WRAP_BREAK_WORD,true); for
a report where the data columns can be very long and need to break ; while
this need not be set for other actions.

The other scenario is for pagination where i need to set :

exporter.setParameter(JRExporterParameter.PAGE_INDEX, pageIndex); where
pageIndex is the current page.

Is it possible, and if so, what's the best way to do it ? ; of course
without modifying JasperReportsResult.

Right now, i've my own version of JasperReportsResult to set these, and of
course it defeats the "plugin" purpose.

Thanks,
Joseph