Posted to user@struts.apache.org by sougata <so...@tpgsi.com> on 2004/06/21 08:01:07 UTC

How to retrive the values from DB in JSPs

Hi All
I am working with struts framework.I have a JSP page (index,jsp) here I am
population a Dropdown from database.Where to populate the driopdown.Actually
my DAO class is returning a List of dropdown values.In JSP shall I call the
DAO class.But I am sure this will be a bad practise.Can anyone help
Sougata

Re: How to retrive the values from DB in JSPs

Posted by mike <mi...@michaelmcgrady.com>.
Have you looked at the tags?