Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/23 16:41:37 UTC

Released

Folks

I have done the M1 release and updated the website. Please take a look

Thanks

Paul

--
Paul Fremantle

http://bloglines.com/blog/paulfremantle
paul@wso2.com

Re: Released

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk>.
CONGRATULATIONS everyone!!! I know it took a lot of work to get here :).
I'm sure it feels good to have a solid stake in the ground!

Sanjiva.