Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Karthik N S <ka...@controlnet.co.in> on 2004/07/07 06:36:48 UTC

Upgrade from Lucene 1.3 final to 1.4 problem

Hey

Apologies ....

  Same with me tooo...

  The no of Hits on set of Documents  indexed using 1.3-final  is not same
on  1.4-final  version
  [ The only modification done to the src is , I have upgraded my
CustomAnalyzer  on basis of StopAnalyzer avaliable in 1.4 ]
  Does doing this effect the performance.

  Some body please explain.

with regards
Karthik