Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Neal Richardson <ne...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/10 15:53:17 UTC

Arrow sync call June 10 at 12:00 US/Eastern, 16:00 UTC

Hi all,
Last minute reminder that our biweekly call is coming up at the top of the
hour at https://meet.google.com/vtm-teks-phx. All are welcome to join.
Notes will be sent out to the mailing list afterward.

Neal

Re: Arrow sync call June 10 at 12:00 US/Eastern, 16:00 UTC

Posted by Neal Richardson <ne...@gmail.com>.
Attendees:
Projjal Chanda
Jörn Horstmann
Kazuaki Ishizaki
Ben Kietzman
Micah Kornfield
Nishit Kumar
David Li
Wes McKinney
Rok Mihevc
Antoine Pitrou
Neal Richardson

* timeline for 1.0: aim for rc week of July 6
  * Discussion of forward-compatibility format changes to add
  * Integration testing status
  * New website (ML message forthcoming)
* SIMD discussion, following up from the mailing list