Posted to user@fineract.apache.org by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org> on 2016/07/18 18:26:36 UTC

Mifos X User Training Videos in Spanish

For those users, using the Mifos X Community App distribution of Fineract,
we have an extensive library of user training videos available in Spanish.

https://goo.gl/vICaLs
<https://web.chilipiper.com/link/mifos.org/578d1f03e4b02bbec5bca448?link=aHR0cHMlM0ElMkYlMkZnb28uZ2wlMkZ2SUNhTHM=>

Thanks to Javier from Belize along with support from Dayna Harp for
creating these!

Ed

Re: Mifos X User Training Videos in Spanish

Posted by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org>.
Hey everyone,

in my excitement and rush to thank the contributing team for the training
videos I typed out the wrong name.

I meant to say Jose Rivera and not Javier :)

So a big thank you to Jose Rivera from everyone.

Ed

--
*Ed Cable*

Re: Mifos X User Training Videos in Spanish

Posted by se...@singo.co.tz.
  Dear Ed,� Dear� Jose,

Great stuff,

Keep going!!!

Regards
Sendoro

Quoting Pablo Ces <pa...@flexibility.com.ar>:

> Thanks a lot!!!�      �
>

>       PABLO CES
>
>       Business Consultant Partner
>
>       FLEXIBILITY�+ IDEAS
>
>       (+54911) 4022-1303
>
>       www.flexibility.com.ar[1]

>> For those users, using the Mifos X Community App distribution of
>> Fineract, we have an extensive library of user training videos
>> available in Spanish.           �
>>              https://goo.gl/vICaLs[2]
>>        �
>>        Thanks to Javier from Belize along with support from Dayna Harp
>> for creating these!
>>        �
>>        Ed
>>        �