Posted to kandula-dev@ws.apache.org by 柴华 <ch...@hotmail.com> on 2007/09/10 17:21:59 UTC

WSBA

Hi, please help me!

What will incur the following problem in Kandula_1 project on WS_BA:

 "The coordination context that was provided could not be accepted"

 (I stall two tomcat in the same computer,and configure their server ports and connector ports different. When I run the holiday sample and enter its own windows, most of the buttons I put down will occur such a error.)

Detail:
at org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultBuilder.createFault(SOAPFaultBuilder.java:222)
at org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultBuilder.endElement(SOAPFaultBuilder.java:129)
 at org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext.endElement(DeserializationContext.java:1087)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.endElement(AbstractSAXParser.java:633)
 at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.scanEndElement(XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.java:719)> at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDispatcher.dispatch(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:1685)> at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:368)> at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(XML11Configuration.java:834)
 at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(XML11Configuration.java:764)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.java:148)
 at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(AbstractSAXParser.java:1242)
at org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext.parse(DeserializationContext.java:227
at org.apache.axis.SOAPPart.getAsSOAPEnvelope(SOAPPart.java:696)
at org.apache.axis.Message.getSOAPEnvelope(Message.java:435)
at org.apache.axis.message.addressing.handler.AddressingHandler.processClientResponse(AddressingHandler.java:300)
at org.apache.axis.message.addressing.handler.AddressingHandler.invoke(AddressingHandler.jav
 a:110)
at org.apache.axis.strategies.InvocationStrategy.visit(InvocationStrategy.java:32)
 at org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.doVisiting(SimpleChain.java:118)
 at org.apache.axis.client.AxisClient.invoke(AxisClient.java:190)
at org.apache.kandula.wsbai.CoordinatorInitiator_Mixed_BindingStub.listParticipants(CoordinatorInitiator_Mixed_BindingStub.java:481)> at org.apache.kandula.coordinator.ba.initiator.AbstractCoordinatorIProxy.listParticipants(AbstractCoordinatorIProxy.java:252)> at org.apache.kandula.demo.ba.holiday.client.RenterClient.basketEventFired(RenterClient.java:193)> at org.apache.kandula.demo.ba.holiday.client.gui.BasketPanel.fire
 BasketEvent(BasketPanel.java:302)
at org.apache.kandula.demo.ba.holiday.client.gui.BasketPanel$5.actionPerformed(BasketPanel.java:267)
 at javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:1849)
 at javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:2169)
 at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(DefaultButtonModel.java:420)
 at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(DefaultButtonModel.java:258)
 at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicButtonListener.mouseReleased(BasicButtonListener.java:234)
 at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Component.java:5488)
 at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(JComponent.java:3126)
at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Component.java:3955)
 at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2024)
at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:3803
 at java.awt.Lightwe
 ightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Container.java:4212
at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Container.java:3892)
 at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Container.java:3822)
 at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2010)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:242)
 at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:163
 at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:157)
 at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:149)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:110)

Re: Hannes

Posted by Hannes Erven <ha...@erven.at>.
Hi 柴华,

please keep replies on the list.

> I'm sure that i have put the client-config.wsdd file to the classpath under
> the client's axis. Then I use the eclipse to run RenterClient.java of
> the holiday example  as a java application.

There are 3 software components required for the holiday demo:

1. The Kandula Server (Coordination Server containing Kandula)
2. The Participant Server (Kandula + the Hotel and Car booking services)
3. The Client Holiday Sample GUI application.

The application (3) does use the axis libraries, but it is a standalone
application. If you use Eclipse to start it, you definitely have to add
the client-config.wsdd file to the launch configuration's classpath.

Try starting the holiday demo with "ant run" from the holiday directory,
if it succeeds there you need to modify the eclipse config.

> The kandula.properties file in the class path of this client Tomcat instance is set below:
>
> kandula.preferredCoordinationService=http://localhost:8281/axis/services/

The important line is
kandula.localService=http://localhost:8181/axis/services/

This MUST point to the URL where other peers may reach the local
service. In the example above, this should be set to different URLs for
the three components:

1. http://coordinator.local/axis/services
2. http://hotelandcarsupplier.local/axis/services
3. value is not used

The preferredCoordinationService MUST point to the localService URL of
the Coordinator.

I suggest you try ant run to check whether it's the server or eclipse
configuration. If it is the server's config, please check the
kandula.properties files.

-hannes

Re: WSBA

Posted by Hannes Erven <ha...@erven.at>.
Hi 柴华,

> What will incur the following problem in Kandula_1 project on WS_BA:
>
>  "The coordination context that was provided could not be accepted"

This error message occurs when the coordination context ID the client
provided could not be bound to an existing transaction on the Kandula
server.

Most propably you haven't put the client-config.wsdd file in the
classpath of the client GUI. (Did you start the HolidaySample
application "by hand" or by "ant run"?)

Another probability is that the kandula.localService property of the
Kandula server actually points to the Kandula instance containing the
car and hotel web services. Please check the kandula.properties file in
the class path of this Tomcat instance (axis/WEB-INF/classes) and make
sure that the value in both server instances points to the server
instance itself (and not the other one).

If that all doesn't help, it would be great if you could capture the
message exchange with tcpmon or a network packet sniffer (e.g.
wireshark) for further analysis.

Good luck and best regards,

	-hannes