Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Suresh Govindachar <sg...@yahoo.com> on 2015/08/13 16:44:38 UTC

From perforce to SVN

Hello,

I have files in a directory tree under perforce control.  Would like to
duplicate this revision history under SVN control.  How to "export" the
files with their revision history to a SVN repository?

Thanks,

--Suresh

Re: From perforce to SVN

Posted by Stefan <lu...@posteo.de>.
Hi Suresh
> STFW first? First hit in google should provide some hints where to
> start....
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I have files in a directory tree under perforce control.  Would like
>> to duplicate this revision history under SVN control.  How to
>> "export" the files with their revision history to a SVN repository?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> --Suresh
just wanted to make sure u didn't misunderstand the message. It wasn't
meant rude in any way. This page quite clearly describes the meaning of
STFW as I use it (http://www.catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#rtfm).

But to help a bit here: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=migrate+Perforce+to+svn .
As said, the first link is already quite matching ur question I think.

Regards,
Stefan

Re: From perforce to SVN

Posted by Stefan <lu...@posteo.de>.