Posted to dev@slider.apache.org by Steve Loughran <st...@hortonworks.com> on 2015/02/03 12:11:06 UTC

[RESULTS] Vote on release 0.61

Apologies for being slow; also apologies for whatever email system is converting ASF URLs into seemingly random anti-virus links to make loading slower. We are undergoing some email infrastructure changes at work, which many in this project will be experiencing directly.

Summary of votes:

 杨浩 (yanghaogn@gmail.com)  +1
 Sumit Mohanty +1
 Jon Maron +1
 Billie Rinaldi +1 (binding)
 Steve Loughran +1 (binding)
 Josh Elser +1 (binding)
 Ted Yu  +1

I'm picking the binding flag from what people said in their vote: if you had binding rights and didn't say, remember to do it next time round. Especially if you want to veto things.

Next step: the incubator vote