Posted to dev@ambari.apache.org by Sumit Mohanty <sm...@hortonworks.com> on 2016/03/03 01:44:36 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Sebastian Toader as a new Apache Ambari Committer

It is my pleasure to announce that Sebastian Toader has become a committer for Apache Ambari.

Welcome Sebastian.

thanks
Sumit

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Sebastian Toader as a new Apache Ambari Committer

Posted by Loïc Chanel <lo...@telecomnancy.net>.
Congrats !

Loïc CHANEL
System & virtualization engineer
TO - XaaS Ind - Worldline (Villeurbanne, France)

Posted by Loïc Chanel <lo...@telecomnancy.net>.
Congrats !