Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/27 07:06:57 UTC

[TLF Unit Tests]

A couple of things:

Item I:

There are six tests which have been constantly failing on my machine for a long time. They are all in KeyboardGestureTests, and they are all tests for page up gestures. It looks to me that the resulting indexes are different from the expected ones. I adjusted the test outputs to show the differences and here they are:
1. pgUpGeneralTest: PgUp failed to select 7/8 page up. Expected 3332,3332 but got 3320,3320 instead.
2. shiftPageUpLocationTest: Shift-PageUp failed to move up from image sandwich. Expected 460,608 but got 457,608 instead.
3. shiftPgUpGeneralTest: Shift-PageUp failed to select 7/8 page up. Expected 3332,6067 but got 3320,6067 instead.
4. pgUpLocationTest: PageUp failed to move up from image sandwich. Expected 460,460 but got 457,457 instead.
5. pgUpLanguageTest: PageUp changed movement behavior within right to left text. Expected 12,12 but got 51,51 instead.
6. shiftPageUpLanguageTest: Shift-PageUp changed movement behavior within right to left text. Expected 12,261 but got 51,261 instead.

Where do the expected values come from? Could there be a difference between Windows and Mac?

Item II:

It would be great if we got some Unit Tests for some table features. I have very limited time and my experience with FlexUnit is not that great. Does anyone have time to work on this?

Harbs

Re: [TLF Unit Tests]

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.
Well, I tried explicitly setting the font, and nothing I tried helped.

I’m leaving it alone for now. If anyone wants to try and fix the tests, feel free…

Re: [TLF Unit Tests]

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

Re: [TLF Unit Tests]

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.