Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Lior Shliechkorn <li...@yahoo.com> on 2003/04/14 23:32:10 UTC

[OFF-TOPIC] RE: SOLUTION Streaming XLS File to browser

Thanks to a person named Kendall Coolidge I found the solution as to why the file was not coming up correctly. The problem was that I had these headers:
response.setHeader("pragma", "no-cache");

response.setHeader("Cache-Control", "no-cache");

response.setHeader("Expires", "0");
And they needed to be commented out. Wonderful!! Thanks again to all of you.

Erik Price <ep...@ptc.com> wrote:No problem, and good luck. I hope you solve it, and post the solution
to the list when you do.

Erik