Posted to ftpserver-users@mina.apache.org by Christian Wonschina <fo...@gmx.at> on 2008/01/23 15:52:06 UTC

build sandbox-version

Since i'm completly new to maven could you tell
me how to build the sandbox-version....

'mvn install'  doesn't find mina-libraries.

thanks
chris

Re: build sandbox-version

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.
Sorry about that, I had missed commiting the root POM as part of the
major restructuring going on. That said, be prepared for the current
code not being very stable. If you need to run it for real, have a
look at the 1.4 branch for now. Trunk will undergo some more serious
surgery before being done.

/niklas