Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Prasanna Santhanam <Pr...@citrix.com> on 2013/02/27 17:14:59 UTC

Fixing mem issue on master

Hi Kelven,

Could you apply the fix from 4.1 for solving the memory issue on master. With that I think I can enable devcloud-ci tests for master so we get some stability on master.

Thanks
--
Prasanna.,

RE: Fixing mem issue on master

Posted by Alex Huang <Al...@citrix.com>.
Kelven,  Storage refactor doesn't work in 4.1.  If it's only that code, let's go with your fixes first and get people unblocked.

--Alex

Posted by Kelven Yang <ke...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.