Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com> on 2007/03/01 00:24:46 UTC

Re: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: [Ljavax.net.ssl.KeyManager; in classloader geronimo/jetty/1.1.1/car

My guess is that you might not be running with a full certified jdk?
Geronimo 1.1.1 works with sun and ibm jdks >= 1.4.2_08 but not with
the gpl partial jvms such as gjc that often come as default on linux
distros.

What does java -version say?

thanks
david jencks