Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Shashidhar <sh...@in.ibm.com> on 2019/04/29 04:20:52 UTC

TLSVNC,VeNCrypt support in Guacamole

Does Guacamole support TLSVNC?
Our project plans to use TigerVNC with TLSVNC, VeNCrypt as security type and
we are exploring HTML based VNC client solutions for the same.

Re: TLSVNC,VeNCrypt support in Guacamole

Posted by Mike Jumper <mj...@apache.org>.
On Sun, Apr 28, 2019, 21:29 Shashidhar <sh...@in.ibm.com> wrote:

> Does Guacamole support TLSVNC?
> Our project plans to use TigerVNC with TLSVNC, VeNCrypt as security type
> and
> we are exploring HTML based VNC client solutions for the same.

It should. The encryption/authentication mechanisms supported by Guacamole
for VNC are dictated by libvncclient. If libvncclient supports it (and it
appears to), Guacamole generally should as well.

You could always try it out and check.

- Mike