Posted to users@rave.apache.org by Kirsten Veelo <ki...@surfnet.nl> on 2013/11/22 15:34:29 UTC

edukapp integration Rave

Hi all,

We are interested in setting up an cross-university gadget store based on Edukapp: http://code.google.com/p/edukapp/

The idea is to manage widgets within this central store and have them published in a variety of portals automatically. We would like to know if Rave supports using Edukapp as an external gadgetstore to publish gadgets within the portal.

Kind regards Kirsten Veelo & Bas Zoetekouw - SURFnet

---

Kirsten Veelo
Communitymanager Hoger Onderwijs
SURFnet B.V.
+31 30 2305 358
+31 6 13 909 504

Re: edukapp integration Rave

Posted by Paul Sharples <p....@bolton.ac.uk>.
On 09/12/2013 13:46, Matt Franklin wrote:
> Can we get this posted to the site?

Yes.  I'll try to find time to do it this week.

Paul

Posted by Matt Franklin <m....@gmail.com>.

Posted by Paul Sharples <p....@bolton.ac.uk>.

http://my-educkapp-server.com/components/views/widgets/search?q=&start=1&rows=10