Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Mike Hammer <mh...@caci.com> on 2006/01/11 18:01:25 UTC

AXIS log4j warning message when deploying Service through AdminClient

Hi all,
       I am a newbie to AXIS so please bear with me.  I am deploying  a
simple web service by using the AdminClient utility on the server.  When I
run the AdminClient with the following command

 java -cp $AXISCLASSPATH org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient -l
http://servername:port/axis/services/AdminService deploy.wsdd

I consistently get the following Warning message

(org.apache.axis.i18n.ProjectResourceBundle).
Processing file deploy.wsdd
<Admin>Done processing</Admin>

The service deploys fine but I keep getting this warning message. Anyone
know why?

Thanks

J. Mike Hammer

RE: AXIS log4j warning message when deploying Service through AdminClient

Posted by Jarmo Doc <ja...@hotmail.com>.
You need a file named log4j.properties.

See http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/Axis/ViewSOAPMessages