Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Georg Kallidis <ge...@cedis.fu-berlin.de> on 2018/10/24 08:51:13 UTC

[VOTE][LAZY] RC Turbine Parent 5

Hi all,

a release candidate for the Turbine Parent Component, version 5 has been
prepared.
- Update to Java 8, alignment with Apache 20 and Commons-parent 47.
I'm calling for a lazy vote here as this is just a build-support
artifact. So if no one objects within 72 hours, I consider this vote
passed.

Please verify this release candidate carefully and vote, if you like.

Tag:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/turbine/maven/turbine-parent/tags/turbine-parent-5

Artifacts:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheturbine-1034

[ ] +1 release it
[ ] +0 go ahead I don't care
[ ] -1 no, do not release it because

Best regards, Georg

Re: [VOTE][LAZY] RC Turbine Parent 5

Posted by Jeffery Painter <je...@jivecast.com>.
Hi Georg,

Looks good to me. I just went back through all the fulcrum components
and double checked their dependencies.  I think everything is up to date
now. Updated references to the new turbine parent as well.

All tests pass for me :-)

painter@merlin:~/workspace-turbine/turbine$ mvn -version
Apache Maven 3.5.4 (1edded0938998edf8bf061f1ceb3cfdeccf443fe;
2018-06-17T14:33:14-04:00)
Maven home: /usr/java/maven
Java version: 1.8.0_181, vendor: Oracle Corporation, runtime:
/usr/java/jdk1.8.0_181/jre
OS name: "linux", version: "4.15.0-38-generic", arch: "amd64", family:
"unix"

-
Jeff

Posted by Georg Kallidis <ge...@cedis.fu-berlin.de>.
Hi all, as no one did object (by voting -1) within the time frame, I 'll
release the component in a moment.

Best regards, Georg

Posted by Jeffery Painter <je...@jivecast.com>.

--