Posted to dev@edgent.apache.org by Kathy Saunders <os...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/08 05:29:00 UTC

[VOTE] Rename Quarks

Please vote for one of the following names.  I will close the vote in 48
hours.  I plan to submit the winning name to the Suitable Name Search,
assuming there are no objections.

[ ] Kinaara
[ ] Edgent

Re: [VOTE] Rename Quarks

Posted by Samantha Chan <ch...@gmail.com>.
Kinaara

Re: [VOTE] Rename Quarks

Posted by Queenie Ma <qu...@apache.org>.
[X] Edgent

Re: [VOTE] Rename Quarks

Posted by Susan Cline <ho...@pacbell.net>.
[+1] Edgent

Re: [VOTE] Rename Quarks

Posted by Dale LaBossiere <dm...@gmail.com>.
+1 Kinaara

Re: [VOTE] Rename Quarks

Posted by Kathy Saunders <os...@gmail.com>.
Edgent

Kathy

Re: [VOTE] Rename Quarks

Posted by Victor Dogaru <vd...@gmail.com>.
Edgent

Re: [VOTE] Rename Quarks

Posted by Mike Spicer <sp...@gmail.com>.
Edgent

Cheers,
Mike.

Re: [VOTE] Rename Quarks

Posted by Cazen Lee <po...@gmail.com>.
Good day!
My vote : Edgent

--
Cazen.lee@gmail.com
Cazen.lee@samsung.com

Re: [VOTE] Rename Quarks

Posted by Dan Debrunner <dj...@debrunners.com>.
On 6/7/16 10:29 PM, Kathy Saunders wrote:
> Please vote for one of the following names.  I will close the vote in 48
> hours.  I plan to submit the winning name to the Suitable Name Search,
> assuming there are no objections.

> [X] Edgent

Dan.

Re: [VOTE] Rename Quarks