Posted to user@thrift.apache.org by Joseph McLaughlin <JM...@cybexintl.com> on 2013/03/12 21:29:26 UTC

cocoa server using external accessory framework?

Hi:

I am developing a made-for-ipod (MFI) accessory and I was hoping to "talk thrift" between my accessory and an iPad over the USB connection via cocoa's External Accessory framework, with a server running on the IOS side.  It looks like the the TNSStreamTransport will plug into the EA framework quite nicely since they both use NSStreams.  However, I noticed that TSocketServer is the only server option for the cocoa library.  Can/Should I create a TExternalAccessoryServer class analogous to TSocketServer to do this?  Or am I way off here?

Thanks,
Joe M