Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Matthew Russell <ma...@digitalreasoning.com> on 2009/02/09 19:45:57 UTC

Re: oss igoogle-like container projects?

Hey all -

I just wanted to follow up on this again. I won't bother regurgitating
the details here, but basically, my firm has developed an iGoogle-like
container for a really interesting startup called Life360. They've
graciously agreed to open source the code since Shindig has done so
many wonderful things already for the developer platform we're working
on with them, so I'd like to coordinate with someone on trying to get
this merged into trunk -- even if it's just as an example or
something. Would be much easier to maintain that way for everyone, I'd
imagine.

Screencasts and links to the code are available at the links below.

Life360's announcement is on their main page right now: http://life360.com
A more technical discussion in on one of my blogs: http://dojotdg.com

Regards - Matthew

Posted by Leonardo Foderaro <st...@gmail.com>.
Hi Matthew,
I just read your blog.. didn't try the actual code yet, but it looks
really cool! and your company's choice to release it as OpenSource
should be an example to follow for many others. Imho, of course.

best regards
leonardo