Posted to dev@velocity.apache.org by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@optonline.net> on 2000/12/13 01:21:11 UTC

Re: cvs commit: jakarta-velocity/xdocs vtl-reference-guide.xml texen.xml install.xml

Daniel Rall wrote:

> "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@optonline.net> writes:
>
> > Jon Stevens wrote:
> > >
> > > on 12/12/2000 1:36 PM, "Jose  Alberto Fernandez" <JF...@viquity.com>

> > > I agree.
> > >
> > > #foo (
> > > #foo     (
> > > #foo(
> > >
> > > should all work.
> >
> > The do all work. We are talking about documentation...
> >
> > For the documentation, which was the original post of this thread, a
> > single consistant style might be nice and easier to read.
>
> I agree with you, but there should be a note saying that variations
> are in fact functional.  :)

Maybe we could have random amounts of spaces inserted at render time in
the directive examples in the docs on the site :)

(And they are functional...)

geir

Velocity : it's not just a good idea. It should be the law.
http://jakarta.apache.org/velocity