Posted to users@maven.apache.org by yuvarajv <yu...@kpitcummins.com> on 2006/05/03 11:41:08 UTC

how to : customized read-writable flags ..?

hi,

I am using maven for building my project. About 100+ jars are getting build
and copied into maven repository after build.
There are some dependent jars which need to be in Synch when available in
repository.
My task is to ensure this synchronization.
For this purpose i want to use some flags , so before copying jar into repo
i will check that flag and  accordingly copy it into repo.

  I want to ask that how should i maintain these flags..?
i think i cant use properties file.it just to read params.
As i can read values from properties file,plugin but i dont want just to
read them but also to update them.

Can some body look into this issue and guide me on this...?

Thanks for time spent on this.

Thanks & Regards,

 yuvaraj