Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@gmail.com> on 2005/08/05 03:52:04 UTC

Re: Releasing test and jxr plugins

I've fixed both issues.
Please vote again for release these plugins and PMD plugin too
(updated to support Java 5)
http://maven.apache.org/reference/plugins/pmd/changes-report.html.

I'd like to release Checkstyle plugin before 1.1 final, also including
Java 5 support. I'm waiting because checkstyle 4 is still beta.

Snapshots of all those plugins have been deployed to
http://cvs.apache.org/repository/maven/plugins/, please test them on
your builds if you have time.

Regards

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
Thanks Carlos, can you please start a separate [vote] thread?