Posted to user@struts.apache.org by gr...@intellicare.com on 2005/08/26 17:33:12 UTC

[Shale] Shale with Tiles web app example - was CSS not working with JSF

Hi Rick, bjester, anyone else who's interested:

As promised, I have uploaded a very trivial app which integrates Shale and
Tiles using the new code which David Geary committed a couple of days back
(btw, I built the jars here using the source from a couple of days back..
so am not sure if they are different from what's available now..):

http://www.sightsoftware.com/shale/

Please note that I am a complete newbie at this whole Shale thing so it is
perhaps best not to learn any Shale using this app..:)

Also, you will doubtless find better ways of doing almost everything I've
done.  All comments and suggestions will be gratefully received.

Thanks!
Geeta