Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Lucid <lu...@the.secret.org> on 1996/09/10 04:31:28 UTC

Re: Configur{e,ation} os.guess

> A favor:
>
>   Could everyone run this anyway, just to get a flavor on how it
>   works and how to correctly map the "unknowns"?
>
>   Thanks!
> --
> Jim Jagielski  << jim@jaguNET.com >>   |   "There is a time for laughing,
>   **  jaguNET Access Services  **      |    and a time for not laughing,
>       Email: info@jaguNET.com          |    and this is not one of them"
> ++    http://www.jaguNET.com/         +++      Voice/Fax: 410-931-3157       ++

sun4c-sun-sunos4

i386-whatever-netbsd
netbsd needs this diff since netbsd runs on just about anything, even vaxen.
103c103
<             echo "${MACHINE}-whatever-netbsd"; exit 0
---
>             echo "whatever-whatever-netbsd"; exit 0

sun4m-sun-solaris2
solris 2.4(5?) need this diff since hostname isn't in the right place.
10,12d9
< # Solaris doesn't have hostname in the right place
< PATH=$PATH:/usr/ucb
<

IP22-sgi-irix

I'll see if I can dig up any thing else...

-bill