Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by "Li, Fan" <fa...@amazon.com> on 2006/03/22 21:23:12 UTC

Should getNextId() of JmsConnector increase nextId?

Hi:

I think this is a bug. The method getNextId() of  JmsConnector.java returns nextId, but it does not increase it, so does it mean all JmsConnectors get the same id, therefore have the same name generated for them?

Thanks
Fan

Re: Should getNextId() of JmsConnector increase nextId?

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.
Hi Fan,

Thanks for the sharp eyes.  Fix has been committed.

On 3/22/06, Li, Fan <fa...@amazon.com> wrote:
> Hi:
>
> I think this is a bug. The method getNextId() of  JmsConnector.java returns nextId, but it does not increase it, so does it mean all JmsConnectors get the same id, therefore have the same name generated for them?
>
> Thanks
> Fan

Hiram