Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by ??? <ma...@handysoft.co.kr> on 2001/03/08 12:09:27 UTC

ȸ½Å: No deserializer found when passing parameter with envelope...

Hi, Tobias

I captured the soap request message used in undeploying calculator
example. IMHO, if you send your envelope to apache soap server, you
should note following xml format...
I guess you've written your envelope in MS-style (SDL) format, but there
are some differences between MS's and apache's. However, i don't know
the detail and why...
As you see, the first child element of soap body element is different
from apache's and you ommitted the xsi:type attribute in the symbol
element...
Please try again... and your result will be very helpful to me and to
everybody....

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
<SOAP-ENV:Envelope xmlns:SOAP-ENV="
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/
<http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/> " xmlns:xsi="
http://www.w3.org/1999/XMLSchema-instance
<http://www.w3.org/1999/XMLSchema-instance> " xmlns:xsd="
http://www.w3.org/1999/XMLSchema <http://www.w3.org/1999/XMLSchema> ">
<SOAP-ENV:Body>
<ns1:undeploy xmlns:ns1="urn:xml-soap-service-management-service"
SOAP-ENV:encodingStyle=" http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/
<http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/> ">
<name xsi:type="xsd:string">urn:xml-soap-demo-calculator</name>
</ns1:undeploy>
</SOAP-ENV:Body>
</SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

Regards,
Martin

-----?? ???-----
?? ??: Tobias Ødell - Wapportal.se [mailto:tobias.odell@wapportal.se]
?? ??: Thursday, March 08, 2001 7:05 PM
?? ??: 'xml-soap-cvs@apache.org'
??: No deserializer found when passing parameter with envelope...

I'm writing my own envelope and post it to the soap server.
I'm using the example AddressBook to test it on.

The envelope i'm posting:
<http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/> " SOAP-ENV:encodingStyle="
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/
<http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/> ">

<SOAP-ENV:Body>
<m:getQuote xmlns:m="urn:xmltoday-delayed-quotes">
<symbol>IBM</symbol>
</m:getQuote>
</SOAP-ENV:Body>
</SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

The error I get from the server is:
HTTP/1.0 400 Bad Request
Set-Cookie2: JSESSIONID=tgnr2wra21;Version=1;Discard;Path="/soap"
Set-Cookie: JSESSIONID=tgnr2wra21;Path=/soap
Servlet-Engine: Tomcat Web Server/3.2 (final) (JSP 1.1; Servlet 2.2;
Java 1.2.2; Windows NT 5.0 x86; java.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.)

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
<SOAP-ENV:Envelope xmlns:SOAP-ENV="
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/
<http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/> " xmlns:xsi="
http://www.w3.org/1999/XMLSchema-instance
<http://www.w3.org/1999/XMLSchema-instance> " xmlns:xsd="
http://www.w3.org/1999/XMLSchema <http://www.w3.org/1999/XMLSchema> ">

<SOAP-ENV:Body>
<SOAP-ENV:Fault>
<faultcode>SOAP-ENV:Client</faultcode>
<faultstring>No Deserializer found to deserialize a ':symbol' using
encoding style ' http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/'
<http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/'> .</faultstring>

<faultactor>/soap/servlet/rpcrouter</faultactor>
</SOAP-ENV:Fault>
</SOAP-ENV:Body>
</SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

I tried to post an envelope to a service that doesn't have any
parameters and that works.
Can you please help me!?

Best regards,

Tobias Odell