Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Antonella Laterza <la...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/18 16:49:13 UTC

Need help for aggregate engine

Hi everyone!
I'm really new to UIMA and I need some help! :-)
I have to develop a plugin for the Jazz Platform and I need also some UIMA
components, in order to extract some text from the description field of a
work item.
I would like to create an aggregate analysis engine, combining the
WhitespaceTokenizer and the DictionaryAnnotator, but I get always some
errors.
I've read the user guide, the tutorial and the "source guide" here (
http://incubator.apache.org/uima/svn.html) and I've tried also to include
UIMA components using the Pear installer....but it doesn't work!

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Re: Need help for aggregate engine

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.
Hi Antonella,

I think you will get better response if you move this to the uima-user list.

Can you please post some details there of what the errors are?

-Marshall