Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Ian Maxon <im...@uci.edu> on 2015/09/22 09:20:36 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache AsterixDB Hyracks 0.2.16-incubating (RC3)

The vote for releasing Apache AsterixDB Hyracks 0.2.16-incubating
passed with 3 binding +1s, 0
non-binding +1s, and no 0 or -1 votes.

Binding +1s:
Till Westmann
Justin Mclean
Henry Saputra

I've filed a JIRA issue to start addressing the issues Justin
mentioned before the next release:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ASTERIXDB-1108

Many thanks to those who voted and helped audit this release! (and
stay tuned for the AsterixDB half of the release coming soon...)

- Ian

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache AsterixDB Hyracks 0.2.16-incubating (RC3)

Posted by Mike Carey <dt...@gmail.com>.
Got it!  Thx.

Posted by Ian Maxon <im...@uci.edu>.
Oh, I see, thank you for the correction Ate. I wasn't aware that the
votes from IPMC members on the dev@ vote counted in the general@ vote
without being recast explicitly.
I'll be sure to add those votes to the tally next time around.

-Ian

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.

Posted by Ian Maxon <im...@uci.edu>.

Posted by Mike Carey <dt...@gmail.com>.