Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Wangda Tan <wh...@gmail.com> on 2018/11/16 18:14:58 UTC

Re: Apache Hadoop 3.1.2 release plan

Just cleaned up all tickets and updated tickets which have target version
== 3.1.2 to 3.1.3.

I will roll an RC next Monday, if you have any tickets need to be released
in 3.1.2, please let me know.

Thanks,
Wangda

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@hortonworks.com>.
sorry, catching up on this

1 Got the HADOOP-15932
2. There's something I want to revert; I'' do that ASAP

On 28 Nov 2018, at 23:30, Wangda Tan <wh...@gmail.com>> wrote:

Hi Steve,

Is there any other JIRAs need to be released 3.1.2? I want to get 3.1.2 release starts earlier if possible.

Thanks,
Wangda

On Wed, Nov 21, 2018 at 5:31 PM Wangda Tan <wh...@gmail.com>> wrote:
Hi Steve,

It gonna be really good if you could get the patch committed during US Thanksgiving holiday so I can start releasing starting next week.

Thanks,
Wangda

On Mon, Nov 19, 2018 at 10:21 AM Wangda Tan <wh...@gmail.com>> wrote:
Hi Steve,

It's helpful if you could share any timeline about when this will be done?

Thanks,
Wangda

On Mon, Nov 19, 2018 at 6:46 AM Steve Loughran <st...@hortonworks.com>> wrote:
I think I need to a quick rollback of something in S3A, for 3.0+; turns out that copyFromLocalFile() is also used to upload directories, and the high-performance one doesn't.

The patch doesn't delete the new code, just takes it out of the execution path

Posted by Wangda Tan <wh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Steve,

Posted by Wangda Tan <wh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Steve,