Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Aaron Mulder <am...@alumni.princeton.edu> on 2005/04/16 17:06:23 UTC

IIOP Build Problems

	I'm getting a build failure in the interop module -- seems to be
complaining about bad command line params for the idlj tool.  My log is
attached.  I'm on Linux, and I've tried JDK 1.4.2_06 and _07.  Any tips
would be appreciated.

Thanks,
	Aaron

Re: IIOP Build Problems

Posted by Mark <de...@hotmail.com>.
Aaron,

Are you still running into trouble with the build?

Mark

Re: IIOP Build Problems

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <ad...@toolazydogs.com>.
Those classes are in geronimo/specs/corba.

Regards,
Alan

Re: IIOP Build Problems

Posted by Aaron Mulder <am...@alumni.princeton.edu>.