Posted to user@gobblin.apache.org by Abhishek Tiwari <ab...@apache.org> on 2018/08/15 02:30:56 UTC

[Meetup] Apache Gobblin Monthly Video Conference

Hi all,

Our sixteenth edition of monthly Apache Gobblin video conference is on
08/15 Wednesday (9:00 - 10:00am PT).

Unless specified, we will have an interactive open agenda with a mix of:
- Meet and greet
- Quick overview of any new major features
- Community discussion (issues that anyone is facing / feature asks / etc)

Please join us at: https://bluejeans.com/741314307/

Regards,
Abhishek

[Meetup] Apache Gobblin Monthly Video Conference

Posted by Abhishek Tiwari <ab...@apache.org>.
Hi all,

Our twenty seventh edition of monthly Apache Gobblin video conference is on
7/17 Wednesday (9:00 - 10:00am PT).

Re: [Meetup] Apache Gobblin Monthly Video Conference

Posted by Abhishek Tiwari <ab...@apache.org>.
On popular demand moving this to *next week*.

Our twenty sixth edition of monthly Apache Gobblin video conference is on
*6/26* Wednesday (9:00 - 10:00am PT).

Posted by Abhishek Tiwari <ab...@apache.org>.

Posted by Abhishek Tiwari <ab...@apache.org>.
Hi all,

Our twenty fifth edition of monthly Apache Gobblin video conference is on
5/15 Wednesday (9:00 - 10:00am PT).

Posted by Abhishek Tiwari <ab...@apache.org>.
Hi all,

Our twenty fourth edition of monthly Apache Gobblin video conference is on
4/17 Wednesday (9:00 - 10:00am PT).

Posted by Abhishek Tiwari <ab...@apache.org>.
Hi all,

Our twenty third edition of monthly Apache Gobblin video conference is on
3/20 Wednesday (9:00 - 10:00am PT).

Posted by Abhishek Tiwari <ab...@apache.org>.
Hi all,

Our twenty second edition of monthly Apache Gobblin video conference is on
2/20 Wednesday (9:00 - 10:00am PT).

Posted by Abhishek Tiwari <ab...@apache.org>.
Hi all,

Our twenty first edition of monthly Apache Gobblin video conference is on
1/16 Wednesday (9:00 - 10:00am PT).

Posted by Abhishek Tiwari <ab...@apache.org>.
Hi all,

Our twentieth edition of monthly Apache Gobblin video conference is on
12/19 Wednesday (9:00 - 10:00am PT).

Posted by Abhishek Tiwari <ab...@apache.org>.
Hi all,

Our nineteenth edition of monthly Apache Gobblin video conference is on
11/21 Wednesday (9:00 - 10:00am PT).

Posted by Abhishek Tiwari <ab...@apache.org>.
No, I don't think we record it, meeting notes is on volunteer basis, off
late we don't have anyone post back the minutes.
Most of the conversations have been very casual discussion of how people
are using Gobblin and sharing tips and tricks.
I have few notes from the last month's video conference, I will send some
notes after I return back from my trip.

Abhishek

Posted by Justin Mclean <jm...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Posted by Abhishek Tiwari <ab...@apache.org>.
Hi all,

Our eighteenth edition of monthly Apache Gobblin video conference is on
10/17 Wednesday (9:00 - 10:00am PT).

Posted by Abhishek Tiwari <ab...@apache.org>.
Hi all,

Our seventeenth edition of monthly Apache Gobblin video conference is on
09/19 Wednesday (9:00 - 10:00am PT).