Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Zheng Lin Edwin Yeo <ed...@gmail.com> on 2019/07/15 16:46:11 UTC

Removing message_raw_header prefix from field names

Hi,

When I index EML files to Solr, I realised that there are certain fields
which are prefix with message_raw_header (Eg:
message_raw_header_x_receiver). There is no message_raw_header prefix in
the EML files.

Is there any way that we can remove the message_raw_header for all the
fields directly in Solr?

I am using Solr 7.7.1, which comes with Tika 1.19.1

Regards,
Edwin

Re: Removing message_raw_header prefix from field names

Posted by Alexandre Rafalovitch <ar...@gmail.com>.
That is probably a configuration in solrconfig.xml for the extract handler.

If so, you should be able to modify it easily.

Regards,
    Alex