Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/03 21:06:02 UTC

Re: [SCXML] is live (with eclipse IDE) available on softwaredemo.de

On Fri, Oct 3, 2008 at 4:41 AM, Daniel Schwager
<Da...@dtnet.de> wrote:
> Hi Rahul,
>
> we start our softwaredemo.de platform (beta status) yesterday
> for the community. As I told you some days before, I integrated
> an eclipse with a workspace containing the source of commons-scxml.
>

> http://www.softwaredemo.de/Commons-SCXML-State-Chart-XM.163.0.html
>
> Maybe it would be nice to include a ant-task starting your stopwatch
> swing demo - so all visitors try it (-:

<snip/>

I tried to look into it, but at some point it asked me for a login and
I had none. It would be even better if you could add such an example,
and just give us the viewing pleasure :-)

> Our softwaredemo.de platform itself running also SCXML-commons inside
> sun's glassfish
> ejb3 container (thanks for your scxml port - great work) to control all
> the
> virtual machines, storages, pools and all other resources.

<snap/>

Nice. And if you want to be listed on the "Who is using it?" section
at the bottom of the home page [1], open a request in JIRA.

-Rahul

[1] http://commons.apache.org/scxml/

Posted by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Oct 3, 2008 at 3:18 PM, Daniel Schwager
<Da...@dtnet.de> wrote:
>> > http://www.softwaredemo.de/Commons-SCXML-State-Chart-XM.163.0.html
>

>> I tried to look into it, but at some point it asked me for a login and
>> I had none. It would be even better if you could add such an example,
>> and just give us the viewing pleasure :-)
>

> Ups ?
>
> 1. use a java based browser and go to
> http://www.softwaredemo.de/Commons-SCXML-State-Chart-XM.163.0.html
>
> 2. write down the loginname/password written on this page  (Login:
> commons-scxml, Password: commons-scxml)

<snip/>

Oh right, it would have helped if I had read that welcome page :-)

-Rahul

Posted by Daniel Schwager <Da...@dtnet.de>.