Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by oi...@cox.net on 2003/11/20 20:58:59 UTC

tapestry in a portlet?

I'm wondering if anyone has used Tapestry to generate portlet (JSR 168) content. There doesn't seem to be any mention of it in the list or anywhere else I can find....

RE: tapestry in a portlet?

Posted by Adam Greene <ag...@romulin.com>.
Due to the nature of Tapestry, the only way your could use it in Portlets is
via the ResponseDispatcher system (if that).  I know, I've been trying to
find a way (I'm even working on making JSR-168 portal for Tapestry, but it
will have to use non-Tapestry portlets at this point).