Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Thinh Nguyen <th...@hotmail.com> on 2005/05/08 03:36:40 UTC

Managing login one time?

Hi all,

Currently, I have 20 threads running 5 times. The ThreadGroup composes of 1
Login request to initiate the user's profile etc.. this is a POST request.
Then another request after this Login request called Search Request.

My understanding is that for every thread it'll login each time, and do a
search request after that for the total of 5 times. Is there anyway to force
them login only the first time, and then do the search request 5 times?

Thanks a lot for any help.

Regards,
Thinh

Re: Managing login one time?