Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Shiv <sh...@yahoo.com> on 2007/08/26 04:15:19 UTC

Re: axis2-web dependency?

I have the latest version of axis2 (2-1-3) running on resin 2.1.10. I am able to get to the HappyAxis page which is under the axis2 webapp. But when I try to access the wsdl of our custom webapp (xoraapp), I get the following error. Why does our custom app have a dependency on axis2-web/listSingleService.jsp. Did not get this error with 2-1-2.

  500 Servlet Exception
java.io.FileNotFoundException: /xoraapps/axis2-web/listSingleService.jsp   at com.caucho.server.http.FilterChainPage.doFilter(FilterChainPage.java:143)   at com.caucho.server.http.Invocation.service(Invocation.java:315)   at com.caucho.server.http.CacheInvocation.service(CacheInvocation.java:135)   at com.caucho.server.http.QRequestDispatcher.include(QRequestDispatcher.java:362)   at com.caucho.server.http.QRequestDispatcher.include(QRequestDispatcher.java:274)   at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AbstractAgent.renderView(AbstractAgent.java:120)   at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.ListingAgent.processListService(ListingAgent.java:448)   at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.doGet(AxisServlet.java:229)   at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:126)   at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:103)   at com.caucho.server.http.FilterChainServlet.doFilter(FilterChainServlet.java:96)   at
 com.xora.apps.util.RequestLogger.doFilter(RequestLogger.java:257)   at com.caucho.server.http.FilterChainFilter.doFilter(FilterChainFilter.java:88)   at com.caucho.server.http.Invocation.service(Invocation.java:315)   at com.caucho.server.http.CacheInvocation.service(CacheInvocation.java:135)   at com.caucho.server.http.HttpRequest.handleRequest(HttpRequest.java:246)   at com.caucho.server.http.HttpRequest.handleConnection(HttpRequest.java:163)   at com.caucho.server.TcpConnection.run(TcpConnection.java:139)   at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)

Shiv <sh...@yahoo.com> wrote:
    resin 2.1.10

  Axis2 1.3 RC2 also has the same problem -- it seems to have dependency on the jsps of axis2-web.

Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com> wrote:
  Hi Shiv ,
What is the application server are you using ?

Thanks
Deepal
> I have the snapshot (nightly build) version as of 4th July. It used to
> work before (around 4th July); and I am not sure what changed in my
> env to cause this error.
>

> */Deepal jayasinghe /* wrote:
>
> Hi Shiv ,
> What is the Axis2 version are you using , if you can please try with
> Axis2 1.3 RC2.
>
> Thanks
> Deepal
> > We are trying to use axis2 in our application. The appserver is
> resin.
> > When trying to show the wsdl in the url
> >
> (http://localhost:8804/xoraapps/services/TimeTrackService31?wsdl), it
> > is looking for /xoraapps/axis2-web/listSingleService.jsp. Why would
> > there be a dependency on axis2-web for a custom application?
> >

> > 500 Servlet Exception

> > java.io.FileNotFoundException:
> /xoraapps/axis2-web/listSingleService.jsp at
> com.caucho.server.http.FilterChainPage.doFilter(FilterChainPage.java:143)
> at com.caucho.server.http.Invocation.service(Invocation.java:315)
> at
> com.caucho.server.http.CacheInvocation.service(CacheInvocation.java:135)
> at
> com.caucho.server.http.QRequestDispatcher.include(QRequestDispatcher.java:362)
> at
> com.caucho.server.http.QRequestDispatcher.include(QRequestDispatcher.java:274)
> at
> >
> org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AbstractAgent.renderView(AbstractAgent.java:120)
> at

---------------------------------
  Got a little couch potato?

---------------------------------

Re: axis2-web dependency?

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.
On 8/27/07, Shiv <sh...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Having axis2 as a webapp name is good to demonstrate axis2, but typically,
> when a product is packaged, axis2 is under the hood, and need not be a
> webapp name. The customer accesses the application by its more appropriate
> name.

yes that is correct it should work. So does Axis2 work when you change the
root name or not? If not please log a jira.

thanks,
Amila.

Nevertheless, there was a typo in my web.xml, which resulted in the ?wsdl

--
Amila Suriarachchi,
WSO2 Inc.

Re: axis2-web dependency?

Posted by Shiv <sh...@yahoo.com>.

  On 8/26/07, Shiv < shivi@yahoo.com> wrote:    I have the latest version of axis2 (2-1-3) running on resin 2.1.10. I am able to get to the HappyAxis page which is under the axis2 webapp. But when I try to access the wsdl of our custom webapp (xoraapp), I get the following error. Why does our custom app have a dependency on axis2-web/listSingleService.jsp. Did not get this error with 2-1-2.

> [...]

> > is looking for /xoraapps/axis2-web/listSingleService.jsp. Why would
> > there be a dependency on axis2-web for a custom application?
> >

> > 500 Servlet Exception

> > java.io.FileNotFoundException:
> /xoraapps/axis2-web/listSingleService.jsp at
> com.caucho.server.http.FilterChainPage.doFilter(FilterChainPage.java:143)
> at com.caucho.server.http.Invocation.service(Invocation.java:315)
> at
> com.caucho.server.http.CacheInvocation.service(CacheInvocation.java :135)
> at
> com.caucho.server.http.QRequestDispatcher.include(QRequestDispatcher.java:362)
> at
> com.caucho.server.http.QRequestDispatcher.include(QRequestDispatcher.java:274)
> at
> >
> org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AbstractAgent.renderView(AbstractAgent.java:120)

  Got a little couch potato?

Amila Suriarachchi,
WSO2 Inc.

Re: axis2-web dependency?