Posted to users@flex.apache.org by skvsarathyourfriend <sk...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/19 08:54:44 UTC

Disabling scroller making the wrapped items not to work

My requirement is to enable the scroller for an app if the height of the
device is less than 1100. Here is the code for that..

 *if( FlexGlobals.topLevelApplication.height < 1100)
                    settingsScroller.enabled=true;
                 else
                     settingsScroller.enabled=false;*
But disabling the scroller disable all the items that were wrapped with it.
Is there any solution for this.

Thank you in advance.

Re: Disabling scroller making the wrapped items not to work

Posted by skvsarathyourfriend <sk...@gmail.com>.
Thnak U :)

Re: Disabling scroller making the wrapped items not to work

Posted by simon gladman <sg...@gmail.com>.
Rather that setting *enabled* to false, try turning on and off the
*horizontalScrollPolicy* and *verticalScrollPolicy* with *setStyle()*.

Simon

*flexmonkey.co.uk <http://flexmonkey.co.uk> | @FlexMonkey
<https://twitter.com/FlexMonkey> | +44 (0) 7973 669691*